Welcome to the monthly RAECO Rents newsletter — aimed at keeping you and your associates safe and productive.
My name is Matt DeLacluyse and it’s my job to provide a hassle-free, cost-effective approach to your Environmental, Health and Safety instrumentation needs.
I’ve worked as a firefighter and EMT, and a trauma technician in a hospital emergency room, so I understand the need for EHS instrumentation and quick response.
Can’t find an item you need from our rental inventory? Call us at 866-736-8347 and we’ll find it for you.
See a shortcoming in the breadth of our rental offering? Suggest a product to add to our fleet. When we add the item, I’ll send you a $25 gift card and reward you with 25% off your first rental on that item – all for helping us improve our rental service.
Our Instant-On Guarantee
If our equipment doesn't arrive in proper working order, your rental cost is FREE... and we'll cover the shipping charges to get you a working unit.
Featuring: TSI PortaCount Pro and PortaCount Pro+
In this month’s e-news, I’d like to profile the TSI PortaCount Pro and Pro+ series respirator fit testers. They’re the next generation of the industry standard TSI PortaCount Plus 8020 and 8028 quantitative fit testing systems.
PortaCount Pro 8030 is for tight fitting half and full size SCBA mask respirators. The PortaCount Pro+ 8038 adds the ability to test N95 disposable masks.
When compared to standard qualitative fit testing technology ...
- PortaCounts provide quantitative results.
If you want to ensure staff safety, why not use the most accurate testing method?
- The Individual tested cannot influence the test results.
No more “seems to fit” or “I think I can taste the saccharin.”
- You can keep results electronically or print reports and ID cards.
If you have ever spent time looking for a report, you’ll appreciate the availability of easy access to test data.
- With rental equipment you save in yearly calibrations and maintenance costs.
With strict OSHA regulation on fit testing, it’s critical to have equipment that’s properly calibrated.
- We rent the most common mask adapters and can order others.
“Oh no, we don’t have the right adapter!”
- PortaCount’s ease of use means anyone can administer tests. No specialist required. PortaCount’s straightforward instruction guides you step by step through each test.
- We provide training materials on CD with every unit. Video training is also available on our website.
What’s the fastest, quickest way to your answer? You choose.
RAECO Rents will soon be providing pre-paid return shipping labels with all
of our instruments.
If you are looking to buy an instrument, we also offer discounts on gently used units from our rental fleet. If you want to buy a unit you’ve rented from us, give me a call, I’ll make it worth your while!