We Value Your Privacy!
If you care to read the legal jargon below, you'll find out exactly how
we're following the letter of the law when it comes to your private
information. If you don't want to read the legalese, here's the basic
- We don't rent or sell your personal information to anybody. That's
not the business we're in.
- We only share your personal information between our companies
(RAECO Rents, RAECO LIC and Lesman Instrument Company).
And we'll only do that where it serves YOU for us to do so.
- We promise never to send marketing materials to you by fax.
- If you tell us to stop mailing or e-mailing you, we follow
your instructions immediately.
You can specify any mix you want
(Mail=Yes, Marketing Email=No, Shipping Confirmations by
- If you change your mind, we update our records to allow the contact
- When we send you an e-mail, you'll know it came from us, and have an
easy way to let us know that you don't want to receive these messages.
- When you opt out -- tell us you don't want messages from us anymore
-- we will update our records right away to honor your request.
Updating your preferences
You may decide that, after giving RAECO Rents permission to send you e-mails, that you'd rather not be contacted that way. You can, at any time,
change your preferences by sending e-mail to our corporate office:
discontinue e-mail communications, or by using the Permissions form at Lesman, our corporate partner.
And Now for the Legal Stuff
- In Compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's
Act of 2003
The FTC requires that RAECO Rents comply with laws regarding contacting
customers by e-mail for marketing purposes. The law covers e-mail
whose primary purpose is advertising or promoting a commercial product or
service. Please note, CAN-SPAM does not affect the ongoing e-mail
conversations you have with your sales and support contacts at RAECO Rents
are considered "transactional or relationship messages" that facilitate
transactions or update customers in existing business relationships, and are
exempt from CAN-SPAM provisions.
CAN-SPAM Provisions and Requirements
- We must use accurate routing information on the e-mail's To and From
lines, including the originating domain name and e-mail address, clearly
identifying the person who initiates the e-mail.
- We must truly represent the content of the message in the subject line.
- RAECO Rents must offer a clear Opt-Out method, including but not limited to: a
return e-mail address or an alternate internet response mechanism. We must
honor the Opt-Out request within 10 days of receiving it.
- All marketing e-mails must include RAECO Rents' valid physical postal
address: 135 Bernice Dr, Bensenville IL 60106.
- We cannot harvest e-mail addresses from websites or web services,
generate e-mail addresses using a "dictionary attack" (combining names,
letters, or numbers into addresses), relay e-mails through a computer or
network without permission.