The Wavecontrol SMP2 electromagnetic field meter offers broadband electromagnetic field metering plus industrial frequency spectrum analysis in a single portable unit. It uses Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and Weighted Peak Method (WPM) for low frequency spectrum analysis.
The SMP2's broadband field probes are interchangeable, and automatically recognized by the base unit for flexibility in measuring ranges and use across a broad range of EMF assessment and validation applications.
- One unit for both broadband measurements (1Hz to 18 GHz) and spectrum analysis (1Hz to 400kHz)
- High pass filters at 1, 10, 25 and 100 Hz
- Adjustable measurement time from one second to 100 hours
- Real-time FFT-based spectrum analysis using digital processing plus Weighted Peak Method (WPM) for automatic and real time comparison with limits
- Functions include auto-gain for peak detection, spatial average, frequency span, programmable alarms, screen-shot function for reporting, time domain measurement of a specific frequency
- Displays in RMS and peak values plus maximum, minimum, and average plus adjustable graph display from 1 second to 12 minutes for broadband measurement changes over time
- Kit includes WP400 (1Hz to 400kHz) and WPF18 (300kHz to 18GHz) probes, PC software for control and reporting, PDF user manual, charging cord, and calibration certificates