Raeco Rents Headquarters – Shipping Times
Utah Distribution Center – Shipping Times
*Map images from UPS shipping zones
- How long after I order does the instrument ship?
- That depends on when you need it. If you place your order by 3PM Central time, and need it immediately, we can ship the same day. Normally, we ship far enough in advance of your required arrival date to send the package by UPS ground and help keep your shipping costs low.
- Can I get a same day shipment?
- Yes, our office is located just south of O'Hare International Airport. So we have the ability to get you a same day shipment. It does come at a premium cost.
- Can I get my delivery on Saturday?
- Yes, provided that service is available from the carrier to your location.
- What if I need the instrument first thing Monday morning?
- We will ship the instrument to arrive the Friday before, so you are all set to go for Monday morning. And it won't cost you any extra in rental fees. We don't count weekend days.
- What are my shipping costs?
- Cost-Savings Special! Rentals of $500 value or more qualify for free round-trip UPS Ground shipping within the contiguous (lower 48) United States. If you need the instrument faster, you only pay the difference in the expedited shipping to get the unit to you. This offer is good on qualified rentals shipped from our Bensenville IL or Salt Lake City UT service centers.
- For daily rate rentals, you'll be charged shipping rates for both shipping to your location and returning the unit to us.
- Normally, we ship to you via UPS ground to keep your shipping costs low. If you need expedited shipping or Saturday delivery, you will pay a premium cost for that service.
- Though UPS is our standard shipping provider, if you prefer, we will use FedEx on request.
- Using UPS's online system, we make the best shipping cost estimate available when you place your order. We promise to ship as economically as possible based on instrument availability and your desired rental start date. We calculate exact shipping at the time we package the instrument.
- RAECO Rents will include a pre-printed return shipping label in the box with your rental order. If, while the instrument is at your site, we need the instrument returned faster than UPS ground (so the next renter can use it), we'll send you a new shipping label. This will NOT affect your rental time, and you won't be charged anything for the faster return delivery.
- Can I use my company's shipper number?
- If you prefer, you can use you own company's shipper number from UPS or Fed Ex. In this case, you will be charged for the carrier's insurance cost to cover instrument replacement.
- Can you ship to a hotel or to a job site?
- Sure. If you're staying at a hotel for a project, we'll ship the rental instrumentation to arrive when you need it. If you want the rental shipped directly to a job site, we just ask that you provide a contact name and phone number at that location. If it's easier for you, we can even issue a UPS call tag (for a small fee), and have UPS pick the rental unit up at your hotel for easy return after you're done using it. That way, you don't have to find a UPS location to drop off the rental unit for return.
- What's this Return Shipping Label program?
- Along with every rental kit, you'll get a pre-printed, pre-paid return shipping label to get the instrument back to us. Just put the label on the shipping box, and drop it off at the nearest UPS location (or your plant dock, if your company has regular UPS service.) If it's not convenient for you to get to a UPS drop-off, we'll be happy to issue a call tag (for a small fee) and have UPS pick up the rental at your location.
- Just be sure to save the shipping carton when you get your rental, so you have a box for the return. We'll even include packing tape with the unit to make it easier for you to seal the box for return shipping.